SAPA-BAC HA (03D – 04N)(CHAU LONG 2*)(TRAIN)
Thời gian : 3 Days 4 Nights
Khởi hành : Everyday
Lịch trình : Hanoi- Sapa-Bac Ha- Hanoi
Phương tiện du lịch : Train, Bus
- Điện thoại: (+84)97 930 02 86
Departure on Thu, Fri, Sat.
7:30 PM: Car transfer from to Tran Quy Cap train station, taking overnight train at 21:10PM. Arrive in Lao Cai station at 6:00 AM the next morning.
Day 1: Sapa town discovery
After having breakfast. 9:30AM walking to ancient church. Visit the central market tp experience the unique mountainous Vietnam market. Having lunch in a chic restaurant in Sapa.
14:00PM trekking downward Muong Hoa valley to Cat Cat village, discover the daily life of Black Hmong tribe. Continue to the beautiful waterfall then walk back to Sapa town. Dinner and overnight in Sapa.
Day 2: Lao Chai -Ta Van
Morning: Have breakfast. 9:30AM start walking along lush valley, passing feature terrace field. Down hill to Lao Chai bridge, short break.
Afternoon: Keep walking to Ta Van village where Zay athic people live. It is time to enjoy some odd traditional and lifestyle of this tribe by visiting their house. Up to the main road where our car is waiting to pick you up. 14:00PM transfer to Sapa for resting.
Day 3: Sapa – Bac Ha
Morning: Breakfast, car transfer to Bac Ha town. Stop for visiting trading corners: horses, pigs, birds then continue to main parts of the market. You are to know how this unique market survive and try some special winw of local people.
Afternoon: Walking to Ban Pho village where the Flower Hmong exposes their interesting life, witnessing the impressive architecture, experience the special of corn wine. Back to the main road where our car is await for Lao Cai town. Relax and having dinner. Taking overnight train back to Ha Noi.Transfer from train station to Sinh office by taxi (free).
– Train tickets for 2 ways, bus transfer from Lao Cai to Sapa and return, hotel (2 star).
– Entrance fee, Enghlish speaking guide. Other language speaking guide is available at extra payment upon request
– Village pick-up by mini bus
Exclude: Drink, personal expense.
You could choose other options with extra payment :
– Better hotels : 3 star, 4 star.
(Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for extra options).
– Tourists should bring a jacket enough warm to avoid cold because the weather in sapa often have low temperatures at night and winter, you should use sneakers to facilitate throughout tour itinerary.
– There is no heater at 2 star hotels.